Advanced Teacher Training - Continuing Professional Development 2017/2018
The Yoga Centre Winnipeg Advanced Teacher Training Workshop Series is open to those who have completed 200 hour basic certification, as well as those students practicing at an intermediate-advanced level looking to deepen their knowledge of the yoga path.
The course consists of 6 Saturday afternoon sessions and one weekend workshop.
Saturday Afternoon Sessions
Each Saturday workshop will be a combination of theory and practical work.
1:00 – 4:30pm
- September 30, 2017 - The Vayus
- October 28, 2017 - Balancing the Pelvic Bowl
- November 18, 2017 - Keeping the Lower Back Safe
- December 9, 2017 - Opening the Upper Back and Shoulders
- February 10, 2018 - Yoga Specifics - Not losing yourself in the practice of teaching.
- March 10, 2018 - Hands on Adjustments - Exploring and practicing fundamental adjustments.
This workshop incorporates asana, meditation, and silent practice.
January 26, 27, 28, 2018
Friday 7:00-9:00 pm - Saturday 1:00-4:30 pm - Sunday 1:00-4:30 pm
Registration and Fees
Students may register for the full program or individual workshops.
Full program: 30 hours $475.00 plus GST
- A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your space.
- Payment must be in full or payment plans in place prior to the start of the first workshop.
- Missed workshops and discontinuation of course will not be refunded.
Saturday Sessions 3.5 hours: $60.00 plus GST
Weekend Workshop 9 hours: $200.00 plus GST
Students with 200hr basic certification may use completed hours as credit towards advanced training and professional development hours.
Please keep track of the course hours completed, the dates and the course names.
Co-owner of the Yoga Centre Winnipeg, has studied Iyengar yoga with a variety of teachers including Donald Moyer and Father Joe Pereira. In addition, Jan is a certified Vinyasa teacher, receiving her training from the White Lotus Foundation. As well as teaching classes that range from beginner to advanced, Jan currently directs the Yoga Centre Winnipeg’s Advanced Teacher Training program. Jan also oversees a yearlong mentor-ship program known as “Cultivating the Seeds of the Divine” As someone who truly lives the practice, Jan’s dedication to asana and meditation shines through as she guides students with insight, knowledge, and caring to explore the joy of yoga.
Certified RYT 200 Hours.
Graduate-Yoga Room, Berkley CA: Advanced Studies 500 Hours.