Advanced Teacher Training - Continuing Professional Development 2016/2017
The Yoga Centre Winnipeg Advanced Teacher Training Workshop Series is open is to those who have completed 200 hour basic certification, as well as those students practicing at an intermediate-advanced level looking to deepen their knowledge of the yoga path.
The course consists of 6 Saturday afternoon sessions and one weekend workshop.
Saturday Afternoon Sessions
Each Saturday workshop will be a combination of theory and practical work.
1:00 – 4:30pm
- September 17, 2016 – The importance of Alignment
- October 15, 2016 – Observing Bodies: Curves of the Spine
- November 12, 2016 – Observing Bodies: Alignment in Standing Poses
- December 3, 2016 – Adjusting for Alignment
- February 11, 2017 – Observing Bodies: Alignment in Inversions
- March 11, 2017 – Therapeutics: The Circulatory System
From Dukka to Sukha: Practicing Silence in a World of Noise.
This workshop incorporates asana, meditation, and silent practice.
January 27, 28 and 29, 2017
Friday 7:00-9:00 pm Saturday 1:00-4:30 pm Sunday 1:00-4:30 pm
Registration and Fees
Students may register for the full program or individual workshops.
Full program: 30 hours $475.00 plus GST
- A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your space.
- Payment must be in full or payment plans in place prior to the start of the first workshop.
- Missed workshops and discontinuation of course will not be refunded.
Saturday Sessions 3.5 hours: $60.00 plus GST
Weekend Workshop 9 hours: $200.00 plus GST
Students with 200hr basic certification may use completed hours as credit towards advanced training and professional development hours.
Please keep track of the course hours completed, the dates and the course names.