Join Jan and Shauna on an unforgettable journey to Iceland.
We invite you on a journey to experience the raw and fierce beauty of Iceland. The volcanic power that continues to form this island is palatable in the hum of Reykavik and in the echoes of ageless glaciers and exploding geysers. In addition to daily yoga our trip will include:
- Full guided tour of Iceland's famous Golden Circle which will include: Haukadalur; Gullfoss; Thingvellir; Geysir natural springs and the Faxi waterfall.
- Reykjanes Peninsula day trip, including Hafnarfordur; the blue clay and bubbling hot springs of Seltun; fumaroles and hot springs of Gunnuhver; and crossing the bridge and continental divide between the American and Eurasian plates.
- Soaking in the Blue Lagoon
- Full day south coast explorations
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Four dinners (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
- Four nights at The Grand Reykjavik
- Two nights in the South of Iceland
- Transportation to and from Keflavik (KEF) airport
Not Included: Airfare; lunches ;two dinners; gratuities; additional excursions; alcohol or items of a personal nature; travel insurance.
$3400 USD pre-registration and payment required.
Iceland Registration Request